Monday, July 12, 2010

Thirty, Fun and Flirty??

I am 30! I am FUN! But flirty...hell no! :)
Growing up, my grandmother and my mother were forever 29. I have some to the conclusion that as a small child I was taught that I should be forever 29!! I am not 30, I am and will be FOREVER 29.
We had a glitter toe party Friday night. Trish did thirteen sets of toes. She is amazing. The night was full of fun and laughter. Tammy and Melissa were the last to leave at 11:30.

Ashton enjoying the chocolate fountain, looking a bit like Dracula



Even Kyler had fun!

I know...your wishing you would have come and enjoyed the chocolate fountain

Saturday, Addy and I went to a baptism for our friends Brian and JoAnn. It was such a special day for them. We love spending time with the Olsens. It's amazing how quickly you forget how young and innocent you were at 8.
It IS great to be eight!

After, Kaehla and I headed to SLC with Margo for a fun filled evening. We did some shopping, ate at PF Changs, and went on an adventure to the corner for a McDonalds coke...not the best idea we had . Jayson informed us we were lucky not to get shot. For future...
do not go to the McDonalds Downtown on 5th South!



Sunday afternoon, my dad put together a little surprise party for me. Family, friends, burgers, and some GREAT presents. They all thought they were so funny. The Olsens had put together a old lady beautification bag...tweezers, mirror, cold cream, polident, shower cap, hair net, and curlers. My father and siblings gave me a moo moo, depends, and denture cream. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such loving people.


I even had to put on a fashion show!

KarLee and Jennifer made these cute cupcakes and cake for me.

THANKS FRIENDS AND FAMILY for making 30 not so painful!




5 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

Happy Birthday! (again) :) Thanks for inviting me to the Glitter Toe party, I'm loving them! All your presents are dang funny!!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Happy birthday!

christine said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had great fun!

Anderson Family said...

HAHAHAH! I laughed my head off at the denture cream! What a fun family! happy Birthday!

Celeste Russell said...

I so wish I could have been there! What a great DAD! Happy Happy!!!