Friday, November 5, 2010

Cant touch this...


I took this picture a few weeks ago while waiting to get Ashton and Jaysons tonsils out. It's one of those pictures that makes me giggle.
My little man is 6 TODAY!
...
I was gonna be all funny - but now I'm crying!
...
He's my baby, and he's growing up.
No more babies
...
He is the sunshine in my day
He is a ladies man
He's already picked a woman, and no one better hurt his Rylee!
He's always got his 19 yr old girlfriend for a backup
He gives sweet sugar kisses
He'll try anything once
He loves to snuggle
His favorite color is Orange (because his Dad wears it everyday)
He shot the house with his BB Gun last week under dad's supervision
He wants a turtle for his birthday
His bestest friend is Max
He LOVES broccoli, and "sour salad" from Olive Garden
He has only had ONE broken bone, and no stitches....
He sings along with Lady GaGa
He ROCKS at Wii Dance
He would REALLY like a motorcycle - so he can be on Nitro Circus
He sleeps with me when Jayson is out of town
He loves to share my gum with everyone
His hero is his cousin Kyle
He sings in the shower
He has to spray Axe on before going to school
He is mine
I LOVE him
HE IS SIX!
Happy Birthday Mommas Man.

2 comments:

Celeste Russell said...

Happy Birthday Ashton! We are so excited you are six today! Margaret - He is AWESOME! We love him so much and I hope He and Rylee love each other for a long time!

Anderson Family said...

He is such a cute little man! Glad he had a fun birthday! And that the tonsil mess is over with!