Thursday, February 10, 2011

were gonna party...

I LOVE parties, I LOVE having people at my house, I LOVE making yummy treats, and I LOVE having a reason to be busy. SO - How about, I host another PARTY???
THURSDAY FEB. 17
Open House 6-8
*Jewelry from Kim Wright
and from Bella Me Boutique...
*Jeans/Capris
*Purses
*Hats
*Shirts
*Belts
and more...
You can check out Bella Me Boutique on facebook, and see what she's got. Kim Wright will be doing the jewelry. It's a what you see is what she's got - so GRAB IT FIRST! :)
I hope to see ALL of YOU - your friends, neighbors and relatives.

3 comments:

angie curtis said...

Is this a pants party? I just heard about those. If so, will you think I am a crazy stalker if I come?

Magoo said...

Angie - PLEASE come! 7771 South 400 West in Paradise. About 2 miles south of Mountain Crest, turn right on 7800 South. Go west, you'll see my red house.

KarKar said...

Ahh.. that's a school night!! And no parties on school nights.. kinda like the "no drinking" on school nights rule!!! I'll check out the website though!!!