Wednesday, October 12, 2011

down by the river

Im gonna try to make this simple...

I manage apartments in Logan, Utah

EMG OWNS and MANAGES Riverwalk Apartments

I work, as a manager, at Riverwalk Apartments for EMG

EMG is selling the ownership of Riverwalk

ICG is purchasing Riverwalk

ICG will NOT (as of today) be using EMG as the management company

Riverstone will be MANAGING Riverwalk, OWNED by IGC

Riverstone will hire me as a manager

I WILL STILL BE AT RIVERWALK, just with new owners and new management co.

NO ONE from Riverstone has talked to me about working for them (pay, benefits, ect.)

I am stressed

The "closing" will happen first week of November

I get a "bonus" for staying with EMG through the sale...because...ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS! I have wanted to leave my keys on the desk and walk out at least once a week for the past month.

It will be better

breath in, breath out

hell, maybe I'll get a raise :)

2 comments:

KarKar said...

This is great!!! I think if you left, your tenants wouldn't know what to do!!!

They are super smart to keep you on as management!!

Miken said...

i vote raise! and the riverstone needs to get going. make sure you get that raise when they come to you to negotiate salary and whatnot. you can do it!