Friday, October 30, 2009

thankful

I know, It's Halloween not Thanksgiving. However, I feel an overwhelming sense of thanks today and wanted to share.
(just some things) I AM THANKFUL FOR....
*1 acre corner lot, with the best view *Wonderful in-laws who have let us live with them for the last week *A reliable car (even with a flat tire last night) to drive all over this beautiful valley in *A husband who greets me at the door when I am at the end of my rope to tell me he loves me *Parents who taught me that with faith and understanding, all things are possible *A father who can fix my flat tire *Three amazing children *Great friends who come to my rescue day after day *A great job *A contractor who understands my obsession with Clorox and perfection *My dog Zoey who loves me and snuggles me no matter what *Coke and Alieve *My sis who sends me the cutest pics of my niece and nephew (cause they love Aunt Maggie mostest) *My brother who checks in on me, and fills me in on the latest *"mammas man" *running water *warm bread *funny texts *comments on my blog :) *a new home *old friends....and new friends *Logan City for giving me a trash can to haul all my shit away in *My aunties who call me all the time *The Pumpkin Walk, and the thought of tradition *family *my funny sis who JUST sent me a pic of her in a green M&M costume (she keeps it real) *Joslynns little notes she leaves me when I've had a bad day *second mothers *the gospel *my mom!! (miss you) *life's lessons *grandparents *Clorox *Addys pictures on my fridge *pictures *memories *Sunday dinner *anything with carbs * holidays *gatherings *neighbors *treats *beauticians *the smell of new carpet *teachers *books *toothpaste *my fathers advice *kool-aid and popcorn *my testimony *shoes *baby lotion *the smell of fresh cut hay *my husband *epidurals *America *freedom *a bed to sleep in *warmth *siblings *forgiveness *gratitude *love

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Hey...are you working on your blog at work??? ahahhaha me too!!! I love this post! It makes me think of all the things I'm thankful for as well. Hope you have a fun Halloween.

Margo and Dave said...

We are thankful for you and the sanity you bring to us all and the good food you make and your cute family!

Unknown said...

We are so lucky and blessed! Im thankful that you update your blog often! I love reading it but honeslty when you talk about the food you make I want to run over and eat with you! Im not a cook at all and so when you talk about the food you make I get a little jelous and wish I could or even wanted to make some of the yummy things you do.

Celeste Russell said...

AAAAMMEEEENNN SISTA!!!! I am so glad you are in your house and in my life! Love Ya!