Wednesday, October 7, 2009

fall festivities

I love fall! It is my most favorite time of the year. I get so excited at all the fun things that I can do with my kids. The Pumpkin Walk is right around the corner, Fall Festival at Hardware Ranch, Halloween parties, Halloweenie Roast (my kids FAVORITE) and so many others! We kicked this season off with a new one - Gardners Village.

what a beautiful, fun day.

This was our "serious" pose with Helga Hyperspeed
Monica, me, Addy, Helga, Maddy, Jos and Presley.
Ashton was off looking at the cockroach graveyard.



Spiderman - all he wanted all day was his face pinted!


Addys "real" smile

We had a fantastic day - letting all the house worries wait for another day :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fall is my favorite too! I've always wanted to go to Gardner Villiage. It looks way fun and I have heard it is. Max would be sooooo jelous if he knew Ashton got his face painted like Spinderman's! The other day he told me that Ashton lives by the firestation and he wondered where that was. They are so funny :D

Justin & Ashlee said...

How fun! I love Gardner's Village and I think that it is most fun at Halloween. I love all the witch costumes they have there :)