Tuesday, July 28, 2009

where did July go?

I am at work, yes, not working...and all my pics are on my home computer - so they will have to come later!
What a month! It seems like it just started, and in a week it will be over. Our family has been busy liv'in the dream...what dream I'm not quite sure, but it's a good one.
Joslynn spent 2 weeks with her mom in St. George, mostly in the pool the entire time. She got back just in time for girls camp. Moms were invited for the first part. We took a tour of the Oqurriah Temple, and it was so great to share that experience with Joslynn. We then went to Temple Square and listened to the sister missionaries share some Hymns and their testimonies with us. The girls then had a short testimony meeting. We ate lunch at Lion House Pantry (mmmm), and then left for home. The girls stayed the night at a KOA, played games, ate food, and had fun! They spent the next day at the Salt Lake DUP Museum.
We celebrated my big-brothers birthday on July 4th up Blacksmith Fork. They purchased 30+ acres, and have named it the "Dragon Ass." Marni got Andrew a pool for his birthday, and the kids enjoyed it very much! I love spending time with my family. It was a great day to relax!
The 4-way inspection was done this morning, Drywall and sheeting starting tomorrow. Doors by Friday, and Windows and Siding next week. We are getting so very excited for a new house - just wish we didn't have to leave our neighbors and friends. ( I know, we are moving 2 WHOLE MILES, but it feels like the other side of the world. Our house is supposed to be done by Sept 1 - YIKES, 5 weeks away!
I just finished up a State Audit at Riverwalk with flying colors - whew! I hate audits. Went home at 4:30 with a migraine from the dark side. Jayson is still working out of town, so It's a little hard to function without him. He is in Fillmore (or the Fillmore beaver area as the joke goes), for ONE more week - yea right! That was the story last week.
Ashton took off his training wheels - and was OFF! NO HELP! Now...he wants a motorcycle. WHAT??? Ashton wasn't to be like the boys on Nitro Circus. He's my little Evil Knievel, and it freaks me out! Brady (our neighbor) brought over his Razor motorbike, and Ashton got on and rode off...no shoes, no helmet. This boy is gonna put me in the grave. Jayson went to KSL, and is determined to get him a motorbike and riding gear ASAP! AGHHH.
like they say, it's a crazy life, but it's mine.

3 comments:

Miken said...

haha at work not working. story of my life! glad you did well at the audit! remember how i just did a post too WHILE at work ;) it'll be our little secret. TIL tom finds our blogs! oh well... until then... sounds like you have had a good month so far though. i love all the time i get to spend with family in july as well!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are lovin your busy life!! We love the Filmore Beaver area :D thats are joke too. Glad you updated cant wait for pictures.

Margo and Dave said...

I can so see Ashton on the Nitro Circus, I love that show! It will be fun to see you this weekend!! Its been too long.