Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's really going to happen!

We are 20 days from moving into our new home! YEA! I took my lunch today with Todd, our contractor, to finalize up some things. Jayson is finishing the back porch tonight, tomorrow is trim and closets. Monday will finish up closets and start priming and paint. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I have taken vacation to do all the "accent" painting! Mike will be installing carpet, wood, and tile the week of the 21st, and cabinets should go in that week too---oh my heck, it's going to happen so fast, and then
WE WILL HAVE OUR NEW HOUSE!
I can't thank those who have been helping Jayson on the side enough. Tony Sharp and Dusty Gillman have put so much time into our electrical. Sammy has been so much help with the concrete, Brenton, Brett, Jason, Red, Jody, Pisser, Jake,and Jeremy. This list goes on, and I feel very fortunate to have such great friends! Thank you to all!
Jayson has put so much time into this house, and all his extra side work has made it possible for me to have my amazing kitchen, thanks babe! I LOVE YOU! Todd was great to work on sweat equity with us, not all contractors HONESTLY are, so thank you Todd.

This house building has been a great experience, and I can't wait to show you all the finished project!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Who is Pisser and why does he let you call him that?

guy and bina said...

Wahoo!!! It seems like it has been fast building the house. Probably not really cause you have been so anxious to get it done and in there. Let me know if you need any help moving your stuff in.

Margo and Dave said...

Yeah! So excited for you! I can't wait to see it all done!