Monday, December 7, 2009

I must suck

What do I get a 15 yr. old girl??? How, as a parent, do I NOT know what to get my own child for Chritmas? She has asked for a CD.....a CD people!! Well, hmm...$15 later, I'm done! She just got a whole new room, with a new bed and a matress. Can you tell a kid, oh, that's Christmas? Damn, this sucks...I suck!
I am not a believer of gift cards. I think they scream, I have no idea what you want or what you like, so heres some money, go buy it yourself. I did get her some jeans, but she was with me. Ashton got her a hoodie, and Addy got her a hat and some jewlery (I hope she doesn't read my blog). I need that gift that just puts a HUGE smile on her face! The present that she thinks, "how did they know this is what I wanted?"
HELP PEOPLE.... I NEED SOME IDEAS!
Thankfully,
Sucky Mom

4 comments:

Miken said...

get her a car that waits for her when she turns 16?? yeah right huh! :) just think of what she likes - sports? events? music? are there any concert tickets she'd like that are coming up? i'm actually pretty ok at gifting - too bad i don't know your daughter so i can't help you out really haha! good luck!

Unknown said...

Get her a T.V. for her room. They have really good deals on like 26 inch flat screen tvs at Sams Club, my bro got one last year and they mounted it up on his wall and it is perfect size and looks good,some really nice hair products,clothes,purse,a cool phone for her room,make-up,cute furry slippers,a camera???? Im just putting stuff that I would like :) Thats a hard one. I would say the bedroom and bed stuff is enough but your right she has to wake up to something on christmas morning!!

Anonymous said...

Well... when I was 15 I wanted a new TV, and a camera, and some girlie things like hair products and such, does she have a cell phone?... seeing as how being 15 years old wasn't too long ago for me, you should take my advice.... hehe just kidding. I'm a youngin i know... but you know her best and you'll figure it out.

Holly said...

How about an ipod, UGG boots, perfume, or her favorite movie? I only shop for boys so I'm not much help. I'm having trouble shopping for the hubby!! Good luck!