Monday, December 21, 2009

It's a LOVE/ hate relationship


To my love,

Why do you taunt me everyday (especially Mondays)? Do you understand that I want you out of my life? You are controlling this relationship and making me weak. Do you know that I must be in control at all times? I am stronger than you! You are affecting my personal standards, and I must once again ask you to leave my life! PLEASE Coke, understand that we can not be together anymore. All of that hard work to loose extra baggage...you are adding it back...slowly and steady like a slithery snake. I am a strong person, and I can not have you near me. You are my weakness. I crave you, I need you. You are my one true love. Why must you hurt me constantly? I need to be strong and leave you behind. Good bye sweet love, I must go now. Perhaps we will meet again.

All of my love, forever.

2 comments:

The White House said...

I have that same relationship with diet coke and with chocolate. It is a serious problem. If you find any cure let me know!!

Brady and Jenna said...

Ha ha yeah Coke is sooo good!! Do you like Cherry Coke? Man I love both of them and you can never turn them down when I'm offerred one. Infact, yesterday I drank two coke's and one diet Coke with lime (the only way I'll drink diet Coke). But that was a splurge. I really only drink pop while on the road, at a movie or just when I'm craving it. ha ha!! Good luck Margaret.