Thursday, January 21, 2010

Slumber Party

Oh how I love a good slumber party, but I am a little too old for that now.  Now I have the adult versions of a Slumber Party.
As most of you are aware, I like to host parties...:)  One of my favorite is Slumber Parties.  If any of you have a healthy sexual relationship with your partner, you most likely know what this is.  If you have ever been to one of these parties, you also know that it is NOT just about bedroom toys.  If you have NEVER been to one of these parties...YOU NEED TO!  These girls are trained to be "relationship counselors."  Everything from a keychain to power tools.  I have been to some that were not so tasteful, and some that felt as if I just attended marriage and sexual therapy.
For those of you who are interested,
WERE HAVING A PARTY!
Where : Riverwalk Apartments Clubhouse - 781 S Riverwalk Dr. (Golf Course Road)
When : Saturday, February 23
Time : 6:00
*Just in time for Valentines*
Jaime will have a huge inventory, so be prepared to take home your purchases.


0 comments: