Thursday, September 23, 2010

celebrate the day

Happy Birthday to my Mother - the one who taught me what's important...

-say my prayers

-wear clean undies

-treat others as you would like to be treated

-Doris Day is wonderful

-practice makes perfect

-take the T off can'T and put it on Try!

-tomorrow will be better

-"papcorn" is good anytime

-your only as good as you make yourself

-maple nut and burnt almond fudge is the BEST ice cream
-there is no boogie man in the closet

-if you ignore mean people, they will go away

-mothers do know best

-I HAVE a beautiful life

-my husband will be perfect, tomorrow

-everyone needs date night

-tomatoe soup and noodles makes everything better

-coke will not put hair on my chest

-it is never too late for a diet coke

-take time

-the art of braiding hair

-appriciation for music

-hard work

-love

-compassion

-women can do anything - but a man is helpful

-respect my elders

-someone is always having a bad day

-never give up

I love you mom!

3 comments:

christine said...

Happy Birthday Norene!!!!

She taught me...

make up is really fun

braids are cute anytime

apples are always good

believe in yourself

any time is a good time to stop by for a chat

Celeste Russell said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I know she was a good woman I just wish I knew her! I guess I do through you!

Unknown said...

You forgot one important thing on your list...lime sherbet and buttermilk. Happy Birthday Mom.