Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Really, two months?

Please forgive me, it has been two months since my last post. My name is Margaret, I am a slacker.
Well, not really. Some of you haven't updated in over ONE WHOLE YEAR! I had some help with re-construction of my blog, and now I shall update.

1. PLEASE leave a comment if you even read. Just a hello will work.

2. Addy is turning 10 this Saturday!

3. Next week I am attending The Lion King.

4. We still have dirt for a yard.

5. Jayson leaves me a lot.

6. I have decorated for Halloween.

7. Joslynn is 16, and going to Homecoming next weekend, while I am at the Lion King...we will talk about this later

8. ALL THREE of my children are in school

9. Fall + me = LOTS OF BAKING! :)

10. My dad went to Alaska - HOLY COW!

11. I have gained 12 lbs since this time last year

12. I am going to the gym tomorrow

13. I love McDonalds french fries...hmmm...12 lbs worth?

14. Jayson buried the old grill in the back yard - yes, buried. Dug a hole in the middle of the goats pen, and buried it!

15. We are camping this weekend with Cache Valley Electric, my kids are SOSOSOSO excited.

16. I got a new camera - so pictures next - aren't you excited?

7 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

I have had to try really hard not to decorate for Halloween yet! I have fall stuff out, just not Halloween. I'm not even going to ask why he buried the grill! ha ha

Unknown said...

2 months is all?? It felt like a year LO ;P you know I love ya! I know whats with those people who never update for a year, i delete them from my blog, if they cant freakin update then they cant enjoy my updates! Now i sound like a bitch :) glad to hear from ya though!!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Have fun camping! And the Lion King sounds pretty fun too :)

Jenny said...

hello.

Anderson Family said...

Margaret you crack me up! I love reading your blog!! Have lots of fun at the lion king! ps. I have gained more weight than you since last fall!! ;)

Jordan said...

Hello! Your better at blogging then I am!

.:emily:. said...

Hey!! I read :) I love your posts.. And I'm right there with you having gained 12 pounds since last year this time. Ok. Ok. I've gained 20. I like your answer better ;)