Saturday, March 26, 2011

more {extended} family...friends

This post is a shout out to some very important people in my life, my friends!
You know who you are, or at least you should. You have done something, at some point in my life to be my friend. Maybe my mother made us be friends when we were little. Maybe we were neighbors. Maybe we were in the same class. Maybe were related, but more like sisters than friends. Maybe we worked together. Maybe our children are friends. Maybe, just maybe you don't even know what you are to me, but I will call you my friend.

To my oldest, and dearest friends - Becky and Kaehla - I can't imagine what life would have ever been without you. My childhood and who I am today is because of you.

To my cousi-ster - I still love you even if you made me play horses when we were little.

To my favorite neighbors EVER, and my "other" family - The best three years a person could ever have, on the corner of 9100 south. I still wish Steve would have just burnt the house down, and we would have stayed!

To my high school bestie, Tammy - Every good story about getting in trouble involves you! :) Thanks for always being there, even to this day.

To my old roomie, and the best damn hair stylist - Lacee, you are the BOMB.COM!

To my co-workers (past and present) - this ones for you Miken - I love what I do because of people like you. You make the everyday interesting.

To my fellow blogging buddies - I can't thank you enough for the love and support a simple comment shows. KarKar and Jess, I'm sad we waited till after HS to make this friendship, and feel so lucky to have it now.

To the parents of my sons best friend - THANK YOU! I love having you and your family in my home. I love that we have become such great friends all because of 2 little dudes. I can't wait for the adventures and future that we will share together!

To my future daughter-in-laws parents - I can not express enough my gratitude to you. I am who I am today because of you! You were brought into my {and Jaysons} life for a reason.

I feel SO BLESSED tonight to have wonderful people in my life. I am full of such emotion and gratitude. YOU my friends, are AMAZING!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh that made me cry! Margaret thanks for all you do for our family!! Thanks for always having us over and feeding us the BEST food in the world and sharing your friends with us! You guys mean SOOO much to us :) I cant wait for more adventures either!!

Unknown said...

Oh and I SOO needed last night, that talk at the table made me want to be a better person and example. I got up and was excited to go to church :)

Magoo said...

Jalane- You guys are the perfect example. THANK YOU! Jayson sent me a few texts today from work talking about last night.

Miken said...

holy cow you actually mentioned me? i feel like a celebrity :) haha... you are so cute! i'm glad that i do get to see you at least once a month! we should go to lunch next managers meeting... no going to your relative's house... :)

KarKar said...

What a positive happy post!! Thanks much.. perfect way to re-start my morning!!

Thank you for being a friend.. better late than never!! You are a fun chick and I'm ALL about fun!!

Love you ~

Jess said...

Oh your so sweet. We 3 would of kicked serious trash in high school. MC couldn't of handled it!!! I love ya right back!!