Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm gettin married in the morn'in!

CONGRATUALTIONS JILL! My cousin Jill Weston is getting married in ONE MONTH (not in the morn'in). We celebrated with her Family Shower this weekend. It's always fun to see family. Since I know both sides of the family, it was especially fun. Plus, I had the enjoyment of organizing the shower with my cousin Margo. We joke about how we didn't like each other when we were younger, but I feel closer to her each time we talk.
SIDE NOTE... My mom passed away a little over two years ago and I believe that It helps put things in prospect. My Weston family is closer to me than ever, and I LOVE THEM! Plus, my best childhood friend Kaehla Owen and I started hanging out again. I want my friends close to me, and family even closer!
Okay, back to the shower...
We had the shower at Jills house, THANKS JUDY! She has a beautiful home, perfect for parties! We had good friends and family...and of course YUMMY FOOD! I served the Mixed Berry Parfaits and Dipped Strawberries I mentioned in my previous blog, and Margo made the most AMAZING Chicken Salad! I think the Sour Cream and Salad Supreme were the secret ingredients.




1 comments:

Tyson and Tahnee said...

How fun! The food looked yummy! Tyson is good friends with chops and jake weston.. I sure hope we get an invite. They are always blast to hangout with.