Friday, June 5, 2009

I am lost, and can't be found!

On Sunday, we went to get our family pictures done. I remember taking my camera with me to sneak a few shots, but never took it out of the car. Afterwards we went to the new Disney movie, Up! Well...now I can't find my camera! THIS IS NOT OKAY. They have started framing the house, I have been to three graduations, the kids went to the last day of school, were going to the Air Show tomorrow...and I HAVE NO CAMERA! I, for the life of me can not find my cute little green friend. I am feeling very sad, and naked since it travels in my purse at all times. (yes, my camera is lime green.)
I am offering a reward to my kids, $5 if they can find my camera today. Until then...

1 comments:

.:emily:. said...

i offered that exact reward to my kids to find my camera cord so that i can actually download pictures! UGH!!! Did you look under the car seats? next to the seat-like, jammed between the door?? Oh man..... totally sucks!