Sunday, June 7, 2009

Peanut Butter Heaven on earth

First off...a special thanks to my girl Celeste for our FABULOUS family pictures! More to come, but I did add the one at the top of the page. She did an awesome job last Sunday afternoon. You can check out her blog @ www.amomentwithceleste.blogspot.com, or follow her link on the sidebar.

As many of you know, when I get stressed I usually cook. The previous post may have pointed out some of those issues. This weekend included some great new choices. The ONE that I am going to tell you about today is-


Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Cream together:
1 C. Margarine
1 1/2 c. Brown Sugar
2 C. Sugar

Add:
6 eggs
1/2 Tbs. vanilla
4 tsp. baking soda
3 1/4 C. Creamy Peanut Butter
mix well

Add:
9 C. Rolled Oats
1 pkg. chocolate chips
1/2 bag (6 oz) m&m's

Bake @ 350 for 15 min. Makes 6 Doz. LARGE cookies


In other news, the house is coming along great. A little water never hurt anything! The upstairs is my GREAT room/kitchen, our bedroom, piano room and laundry.
All three kids bedrooms are in the basement along with a family room.

3 comments:

Celeste Russell said...

Thanks for sharing the cookies! I really loved them and glad you posted the recipe. I knew yours would be better than mine!!

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Everything is looking great! I love the updates. Keep them coming..

Lisa said...

I love your family pic!!! Celeste is amazing. Thanks alot for the cookie recipe. My diet might go on hold for today:) Hey I noticed you had 4 black neighbors camping out on your lawn this morning @ 5:54 am. I'm not prejudice, but blacks cows on my lawn just tick me off. I hope they didn't leave you a treat to step in!!