Monday, May 18, 2009

French Bread Pizza

This recipe is typically best in the fall when harvest is on. All the veggies from the garden make this wonderful. However, I was craving it tonight! It's something out of the ordinary that my family loves. You can cut it into smaller servings as an appetizer, or as a main course. I used some smaller french loaves (pepperidge farm) this time, so it made 4 pieces.




1 Loaf French Bread - sliced in half
2 C. Alfredo Sauce
LOTS of Mozzarella Cheese
2 Lg. tomatoes
1 Zucchini
1 Yellow Zucchini
1/2 C. chopped fresh mushrooms
2 C. Tyson Fajita flavored cooked Chicken

Cut french bread in half, spread 1 C Alfredo on each piece, sprinkle cheese. Saute fresh veggies except tomatoes, just until tender. Layer on top of cheese. Add fresh tomatoes, chicken and more cheese.

Bake at 350 for 20 min, then broil just until golden





Happy cooking...

3 comments:

Kassie said...

Hey Margaret!
I'm loving all your recipes!! congrats on your new "hole", You guys have waited a long time for this and you deserve it!!! :) Please e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you to our private blog. Thanks hon!!
kasserole05@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

YUM! I think I might have to try that this week. Thanks for the idea! I might have to come find you on Saturday for the cinnamon rolls too!

.:emily:. said...

mmmmmmmmmm, sounds yummy! i'm so glad you're posting these recipes so i can add to my list! i need new stuff! :)