Monday, May 4, 2009

WICKED GOOD!

We got in trouble for taking photos in house :)

waiting to cross, outside the capitol theatre


I think it is only appropriate to write this blog in Emerald Green!
Sunday morning couldn't have started any better for me. I got to sleep in a little, snuggle up to Jayson without any extras in the bed, and get an exciting phone call. Judy (my aunt) called me to ask if I would be interested in an extra ticket that Sam (my uncle) didn't want to use to the Musical WICKED! HOLY COW, how could I even think about saying no??? Of course, I had to "ask Jayson." He doesn't even hesitate in letting me go out and do things.
I have such a great husband. I would say that he was home, babysitting, but I hardly think that poker on facebook counts as babysitting :) - His new found OBSESSION!
I met Margo so we could ride to Salt Lake together. We met up with Judy, Jill, and Dave, and all rode in to the city together. Margo and Dave have a beautiful home in North Salt Lake. I was excited to finally see it - now I have to go often since I know where it is. She said I could use the spare room...so watch out!
We had some awesome seats, THANK YOU BRIAN (and POPULAR Brandon!) I have to admit - I wasn't to up on the story of Wicked, but I have heard so much about it. Joslynn knew more than me, so she filled me in before hand.
I couldn't have went with a better group of company. Sitting in the parking garage for 30 min wasn't too bad either. Parking garages are the worst after big events. Dave singing helped out however! The only problem came when we got back to the park n' ride and I realized that my keys were still sitting in Margos car, in North Salt Lake. Lucky for me, I have great family! Judy brought me home, and got my keys back to me tonight.
Wicked was absoultly amazing! I am so lucky to have been able to attend! THANKS JUDY!

2 comments:

Margo and Dave said...

Thanks for coming! It was so fun! We should all go see it on Broadway... Hey would you please email me those pictures, they turned out cute! Not quite sure what Dave is doing but other than that they are cute.

Jesse and Mindi said...

Oh, I'm sooooo jealous! I wanted to go to that so bad! I've heard nothing but good things about it! I'm glad you got to go. Too funny that you left your keys at Margo's. Your pictures are cute, I'm glad you got to take some!! If you guys go see it on broadway, can I tag along?:)j/k.